Since I’m taking a couple of weeks off from my blog, I’ve decided to make a list of my favorite posts for bloggers and creative entrepreneurs.
At the beginning of this year, I made a decision to post more often. At first, I wanted to help those that try to design their own blog with Photoshop and coding tutorials, but as I started to learn more about blogging and running a business, I also wanted to write about these subjects.
Here are my favorite articles for bloggers and creative entrepreneurs that I’ve written this year:
- My process for creating blog posts
- Create a style guide for your blog
- Easy to follow SEO tips
- How to keep your WordPress blog safe
- Why Blogger is still a good blogging platform
- Tools for amazing blog graphics
- How to give your blog a makeover
- Premade theme vs. custom blog design
- How to choose the perfect premade blog theme
- Changing your blog’s name
- Tools for creative business owners
- Design contract terms
- How to convert inquiries into paying customers
- Why I prefer emails instead of calls when working on a custom design
- Setting up an online store
- Where to sell digital products
- The pros and cons of giving away free content
- Changing the name of your blog and business
I hope these posts were useful. I will continue to share more about blogging and running a creative business in the future. Follow me on Bloglovin’ if you want to see them right when they’re published.